In those days we called it The Original Disneyland Jazz Band (A Mickey Mouse outfit). We changed the name when we had to register our first album, “Limited Edition” fearing the wrath of Walt.
That proved a good decision because the album includes “I wanna be like you”(The King of the Swingers) and Disney’s lawyers called for a specimen copy.
Today,the band combines a formidable level of musicianship together with the fun and good humour associated with Traditional Jazz. We enjoy our music and we’re not afraid to show it.
01. You Meet The Nicest People (Hoffman/Goodheart/Kurtz) 3.58
02. Beale Street Blues (Handy) 3.40
03. When Eratus Plays His Old Kazoon (Coslow/Sammy/Fain/Spier) 3.52
04. The Home Fire (Weiss/Douglas) 6.10
05. Snake Rag (Oliver/Piron) 4.08
06. Louisiana-I-A (Darensbourg) 3.14
07. Ole Miss (Handy) 3.44
08. Blueberry Hill (Lewis/Stock/Rose) 3.00
09. Panama (Tyers) 4.40
10. That Old Feeling (Fain/Brown) 5.36
11. Dans Les Rues D’Antibes (Bechet) 4.21
12. When You And I Were Young Maggie (Johnson/Butterfield) 3.47
13. Tishomingo Blues (Williams) 6.00
14. Louisiana (Razaf/Johnson/Schafer) 3.50
15. Easter Parade (Berlin) 4.28