Los (3) Paraguayos is a music group consisting of musicians from Paraguay. Since its foundation in the 1950s, the group has featured many singers and musicians, playing guitars, bongo drums and a Paraguayan harp, including Luis Alberto del Paraná, Reynaldo Meza, Angel “Pato” Garcia and Carlos Espinoza. The group performs many South American and Mexican tunes and songs, including classics, such as Guantanamera, El Cóndor Pasa and La Bamba. Having had many changes in their line-up, the group has retained its popularity, selling many albums and appearing at many concerts throughout the world. In 2007, Los Paraguayos played a world tour, including appearances in The Netherlands and Israel.
Alberto y Los Trios Paraguayos was a trio from Paraguay formed by Luis Alberto del Paraná, with Digno García (1919-1984) and Agustín Barboza. They toured the UK in the late 1950s and early 1960s, and released a number of UK records in the 1960s. The band leader, del Paraná, died in England in 1974. (by wikipedia)
And this is another sampler, released in France during the sixites.
And this is another chance to listen to this beautiful trio.
Angel “Pato” Garcia (harp, vocals)
Reynaldo Meza (guitar, vocals)
Luis Alberto del Paraná (guitar, vocals)
01. Obra De Dios (Manters/Aquino) 2.30
02. Ruega Por Nosotros (Cervantes/Fuentes) 3.09
03. Gritenme Piedras Del Campo (Sanchez) 3.06
04. Paraguay, Paraguay (Cardoro) 2.48
05. Llamada India De Amor (Indian Love Call) (Harbach/Hammerstein/Friml/Pater) 3.36
06. Los Ejes De Mi Carreta (Yupanqui/Risso) 3.00
07. Amanecer Guajiro (Cabrera) 3.08
08. Vaya Con Dios (Russell/James/Pepper) 2.48
09. Nostalgia (Aquino) 2.47
10. India (Guerrero/Flores) 5.15
11. Marinerito De Mi Patria (Ribeiro) 2.39
12. Valencia (Prada/Padilla) 2.22