And here is a really mysterious LP … I’ve never heard of Ban Australia, nor have I found any relevant information.
But yes, the band really existed and of course they came from Australia.
This album was recorded at Trafalgar Studios, Sydney (A once leading Australian studio located at 74B Trafalgar Street, Annandale, in Sydney now closed and demolished. Owned and operated by Charles Fisher. Designed and built from June 1973 to October 1974)
And we hear some good Pop-Rock and sometimes the album reminds me a bit of the Eagles (“Knowing That You’re There”)
It´s AOR with lot´s of keyboards, with great harmony vocals.
Hey guys…where ar you know ?
Does anybody knows more ?
Emile T’Boom (vocals, keyboards. synthesizer)
Rick Dakin (keyboards, synthesizer, background vocals)
Ace Follington (drums, percussion)
Andy MacDonald (bass, background vocals)
Ross McInnes (guitar, background vocals)
Dave Scott (percussion)
01. Captain Magic (McInnes/Theeboom) 3.28
02. Make Me Fly (McInnes/Dakin) 4.33
03. Knowing That You’re There (McInnes/Theeboom) 3.37
04. Questions (McInnes/Theeboom) 3.51
05. Rock And Roll (McInnes/Theeboom) 2.49
06. Going Up (McInnes/Theeboom) 2:42
07. Give Me A Sign (McInnes/Theeboom) 3.08
08. You Never Get An Answer (McInnes/Theeboom) 3.54
09. As Long As I’m Free (McInnes/Theeboom/Dakin) 3.18
10. Jupiter Starship (McInnes/Theeboom) 4.44